Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Diesel Motor Oil
Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 diesel engine oil provides exceptional wear protection for longer life in a wide range of heavy-duty engines — from diesel pickup trucks to tractors to tractor-trailers. It uses advanced additive technology for superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern, low-emission engines and older hard-working diesel engines.
Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 engine oil provides deposit control that helps keep engines clean for optimum performance and long life. It effectively sustains emissions control system durability where diesel particulate filters and after-treatment systems are used. Plus, it provides enhanced protection against viscosity loss due to shear and improved oil aeration compared to the previous formulation.
Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, general haul, construction, agriculture, public-transport operators, diesel pickup trucks, including high-power vehicles where resistance to increased heat and stress is required.
Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Diesel Motor Oil, 1 Gallon
- Conventional 15W-40 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection technology protects against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown
- Formulated with advanced additive technology for enhanced deposit control and superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval
- Enhanced protection against oil oxidation for more efficient operation
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure
- Wear control helps keep moving metal engine surfaces apart for a longer life
- Meets or exceeds the following industry requirements: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4; ACEA E9; Allison TES-439; JASO DH-2, MA, MA2
- Exceeds the requirements of the following OEM specifications: Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3; Cummins CES 20086, 20081; Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; MACK EO-S 4.5, EO-O Premium Plus; MAN M3575; MB-Approval 228.31; MTU Category 2.1; Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4